RBS is a Platinum Sponsor of the Canadian Association of University Solicitors (CAUS) Conference
Posted on May 6, 2019
This annual conference takes place on May 23rd to 25th in Whistler, BC. The lawyers in our Institutions Group have been providing advice to leading post-secondary institutions and research organizations across Canada on research, education, commercialization, and funding activities since our inception in 1871.
Our predecessor firm drafted the original University Act in 1908, establishing The University of British Columbia. Our services include and are not limited to drafting policies and regulations, licensing and research collaborations, real estate development and leasing, protection and enforcement of intellectual property, and copyright compliance.
For more information on the CAUS Conference, please contact any member of our Institutions Group:
- Jeffrey J. Lowe at email@example.com or 604.661.9202
- Georg D. Reuter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.661.9208
- Sze-Mei Yeung at email@example.com or 604.661.9247
- Trisha A. Doré at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.661.9248
- Scott MacDonald at email@example.com or 604.661.9217
- Sharon E. White, Q.C. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.661.9260
- Morgan A.J. Fowler at email@example.com or 604.909.9322
- Jonathan M.S. Woolley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.909.9313
- Winsome B. Glover at email@example.com or 604.661.9234