Thank you for visiting the RBS.CA website (the “Site”), which is provided by Richards Buell Sutton LLP of
700 – 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 5A1 (the “Firm”). Please read the terms, disclaimer and copyright information below:
- The information on this Site is for general information and guidance on topics selected by the Firm. Such information is provided without any knowledge regarding your industry, identity or specific circumstances. The Firm has made efforts to ensure that the information presented on the Site is accurate and clear. However, the Firm cannot be held liable for any errors or inconsistencies, and the information on this Site may, as a result of the passage of time, changes in the law or subsequent court decisions, no longer be accurate.
- The information on this Site should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion or other professional advice or services on any specific facts or circumstances. You are urged to consult with your lawyer regarding your own situation and any specific legal questions you may have. Your use of the Site or email to a lawyer does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
If you communicate with the Firm in connection with a matter for which the Firm does not represent you, you should not send confidential or sensitive information to the Firm via email because your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with the Firm by email in connection with a matter for which the Firm does represent you, you should note that the security of Internet email is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential email messages which are not encrypted, you accept the risks of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE FIRM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE FIRM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- While visiting the Site, you may link to independent websites. The Firm has not reviewed the content on those websites and is not responsible for the content or the nature of any linked sites.
- The copyright in the content of this Site is owned by the Firm and its partners and employees, and you may only print copies of the content for your own private, non-commercial use or information. You may not copy, sell, lease or license any of the content for any other purpose. You must maintain all copyright, trade-mark and other intellectual property notices contained in such content, and you may not modify the content.
- Richards Buell Sutton LLP, RBS, RBS.CA, More than a Suit, David Hay Bike Lawyer and the RBS Logo are trade-marks/registered trade-marks of the Firm. Certain of the other trade-marks and logos displayed on the Site are owned by third parties.
- Email lets you send comments and communications to the Firm. If you request the Firm to contact you regarding legal services, your contact information may be used for purposes of making that communication.
- If you have any questions regarding this Site or these terms, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.