Cast your votes for Richards Buell Sutton LLP, and for David Hay, Q.C. in The Georgia Straight’s Best of Vancouver 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards!
Posted on June 28, 2019
In 2018 Personal Injury Practice Group Leader, David Hay, Q.C. won The Georgia Straight’s Best of Vancouver Reader’s Choice contest in the category of “Best Bike Lawyer”. With 30+ years of cycling activity, both personally and professionally, David has built a strong brand for himself by developing a niche bike law practice, and the firm would like to recognize him in 2019 with this same honour.
Our accomplished Personal Injury team consisting of David Hay, Q.C., James D. Vilvang Q.C., Michelle A. Quinn, Julie Facchin, Aneka Jiwaji, Elisabeth A. Sadowski and Ola N. Stoklosa are also campaigning for their group win in the category of “Best Lawyer When an Accident Strikes” for these same awards.
We ask for your support by following these simple directions to cast your votes for both categories, answering a minimum of 30 questions before submitting, You have until July 31st to do so, and will have an opportunity to win a trip to Maui for two!
- Click on this link: https://www.straight.com/contests/best-vancouver-2019-readers-choice-awards
- Scroll to the middle of the page until you see “Entry Form” and type in your full name, email and phone number (all required fields)
- Click “Next” at the bottom right corner to get to the first voting page. A minimum of 30 questions must be answered for a successful submission
- The bottom of each page will indicate the number of questions you’ve answered out of 30
- On the 6th page you will find the 2 categories of “Bike Lawyer” and “Lawyer When Accident Strikes”
- Enter “David Hay” for “Bike Lawyer” and “Richards Buell Sutton LLP” for “Lawyer When Accident Strikes”
- Fill in 28 more “Bests” and submit