Elisabeth A. Sadowski
Elisabeth is a litigation lawyer whose main areas of practice are personal injury and employment law. In personal injury, she represents clients who have been seriously injured as a result of a car accident, slip and fall, or occupiers negligence. In employment, she represents both employees and employers. Prior to joining Richards Buell Sutton LLP in 2019, Elisabeth practised at a plaintiff-only injury firm and a prominent civil litigation firm, both in downtown Vancouver.
Elisabeth’s familial background in medicine and her own experience in surviving a car accident (and subsequent legal process) inspired her to become a lawyer. As a result of her experience, she is uniquely able to empathize and support her clients. In her role as counsel, Elisabeth has appeared as an advocate before the Provincial and Supreme Courts of BC.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Elisabeth strongly believes in giving back to both her local and legal communities. She sits on a number of executives and boards including Parkinson Society British Columbia and CLICK (Contributing to Lives of Inner City Kids). CLICK is a charity devoted to bringing awareness to child poverty in Vancouver along with fundraising for inner city kids’ programs.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Author & Speaker, ‘Guide to the New Galaxy of “Minor Injury” and “Serious Impairment”,’ Trial Lawyers Association of BC: Life After CAPS: “Minor Injuries”, 2019
- Speaker & Mentor, ‘Collaborative Mentorship Workshop,’ Trial Lawyers Association of BC: New Lawyers Retreat, 2019
- Author, ‘It’s Never Too Early to Start Giving Back,’ Vancouver Bar Association: The Advocate, 2019
- Speaker, ‘The Business of Law: Marketing,’ Trial Lawyers Association of BC: New Lawyers Retreat, 2018
- Co-Author, ‘Personal Injury Update on Case Law and Legislation,’ Continuing Legal Education Society of BC: Personal Injury Conference, 2017
- Author, ’From Plaintiff to Personal Injury Lawyer,’ Trial Lawyers Association of BC: The Verdict, 2017
- Co-Author, ‘Personal Injury Update on Case Law and Legislation,’ Continuing Legal Education Society of BC: Personal Injury Conference, 2016
- Author, ‘The Growing Demand for Articling Positions,’ Trial Lawyers Association of BC: The Verdict, 2016
Elisabeth A. Sadowski's Recent Activity
Elisabeth A. Sadowski presents at Trial Lawyers of BC Conference
May 15, 2019
The medical/legal conference was organized by the Trial Lawyers Association of BC and held on May 10th and...