RBS Lawyers Recognized in Upcoming 2019 Edition of Best Lawyers in Canada™
Posted on August 21, 2018
RBS celebrates and acknowledges five of our lawyers who will be published in the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada™.
The guide captures as accurately as possible the consensus opinion of leading lawyers’ professional capabilities as voted by colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice areas. Over 79,000 leading lawyers are eligible to vote globally, and more than 12 million votes to date have been cast.
RBS lawyers included in this year’s edition are:
- Mark R. Davies – Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law (first nominated in 2016)
- Michael P. Leroux – Commercial Leasing Law (first nominated in 2018)
- Jeffrey J. Lowe, Q.C. – Corporate Law (first nominated in 2015)
- James D. Vilvang, Q.C. – Personal Injury Litigation (first nominated in 2016)
- Sharon E. White, Q.C. – Real Estate Law (first nominated in 2018)
Congratulations to all those nominated and named in the guide!