Brendan is a member of the Business Law Group at Richards Buell Sutton LLP and specializes in the areas of securities/corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and corporate governance for a broad range of clients including TSX/TSX:V/CSE listed public companies, technology companies and mining companies, among others.
Brendan has experience with a wide variety of business transactions, working with clients ranging from large, well developed, publicly listed companies to those in the early stages of their lifespans, including start-ups.
His primary focus has been in the area of securities law, including assisting clients with public offerings, debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT WORK
- Counsel for various publicly listed technology companies when purchasing cross border assets to integrate into their respective platforms.
- Acted as agents counsel or counsel for Capital Pool Companies in regards to their listing on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- Counsel for multiple mining companies in regards to their listings on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Assisting clients with the acquisition or sale of assets and/or shares.
- Working with clients to ensure corporate and regulatory compliance.
Brendan is an avid cyclist and athlete. He also has a passion for cooking, and loves exploring new restaurants and tasting unique and exciting foods and beverages.
- Volunteer with United Way (2018 – 2020)
Brendan Bachewich's Recent Activity
Register for a Complimentary Webinar on July 13, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
July 10, 2023
David Hay, Michelle Quinn, Meghan Sahlstrom, Ryan Klassen, Brendan Bachewich and Max Shilleto are presenting a complimentary 90 min...