Jeevan V. Ahuja
Practice AreasCommercial Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales Commercial Leasing Lending and Secured Transactions Real Estate Real Estate Development South Asian
Share This Page
Jeevan is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Group. He acts for, and advises clients in all aspects of real estate development, including purchases, financing, development and sale.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeevan practiced in the area of real estate in a well-known firm in Surrey, BC. In addition to his law degree, Jeevan worked as an Operations Manager in between his studies, which has allowed him to give an entrepreneurial perspective to his practice.
As a member of the South Asian Practice Group, Jeevan is conversational in Punjabi and consults with clients in the Punjabi language.
Outside of the office, Jeevan is passionate about travel, and has explored more than 35 countries (and counting). He has completed his PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course, and holds a Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) certificate.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT WORK
- Works closely with a range of clients, including real property and commercial developers, landlords, and tenants;
- Advises clients on all matters pertaining to the acquisition and sale of real property;
- Assists clients by drafting purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, and other real estate contracts;
- Advises landlords and tenants by preparing, reviewing, and negotiating lease agreements; and
- Provides a personalized approach to ensure clients’ objectives are met practically and efficiently.
Jeevan V. Ahuja's Recent Activity
Ryan Klassen and Jeevan Ahuja Quoted in The Lawyer’s Daily
April 13, 2022
The Lawyer's Daily published an article about recent amendments to BC's Property Law Act which would give new home...