Steven is a corporate commercial lawyer whose practice focuses on private mergers and acquisition transactions in various industries. He also frequently advises clients on intellectual property matters, securities matters, corporate reorganizations, and general corporate and commercial matters.
Steven is fluent in Mandarin and is able to provide legal services in this language. Prior to his legal career, he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of British Columbia and conducted scientific research as a co-op student at pharmaceutical companies based in Vancouver and Toronto. Outside of the office, Steven enjoys cooking, snowboarding and playing tennis.
Representative Client Work
Steven’s experience includes:
- Assisting clients with acquisitions and sales of shares and/or assets of businesses in various industries
- Assisting clients with incorporation or reorganizing their companies, drafting shareholders agreements and general corporate matters
- Providing general commercial advice to clients and drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements
- Access Pro Bono BC – Volunteer Student and Lawyer (2015-present)
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers – Member (2015-present)